Monday 5 March 2012

Homme and her newly born daughter

Ok...so the potluck i was talking about was actually to visit Homme at her new place with her newly born daughter, Maryam Maheera. She was so small...at 3 months she is really a small size girl...and adorable..just like the brother. Everbody was there except for my HB and Homme's hubby. Never mind about that. Didnt really manage to snap photos of us and the FOOD because my camera was running out of battery..isk isk..so sad... cos i purposely brought my camera along to take some shots of us together.

So Hajar has her good news...yess...she's pregnant for her second. I am happy for her. Of which...whether admittedly or not the pressure is on....hahahah...for me lah. But i always remeber what my colleague said, "there's always a reason why Allah had not granted me my wish..ada hikmah..so it's ok and just be patience. No need to feel sad or bad." Ok..with that..my pressure will be off.

Went back, had a headache...which i can't recon why...probably because i didnt have my routine morning nescafe that day...so i spent the whole night sleeping while HB and Harraz shouted GOL at the screen....as usual...

So yess..i baked Cream Cheese and Wild Blueberry Pound Cake with buttercream icing. First time trying those recipes...and i think..personally..the taste was quite ok and yummy. Hehehe...isi bakul angkat sendiri...heheheh....ok..did manage to take some shots before..but not after...so..here goes..

The look was not that WOWWW...but i guess i don't care because this is my first time decorating using buttercream icing. A pet on my back..definitely..hehehehe.


The icing is supposed to be "baby blue" colour, but it turn out green...probably because of the yellowish butter and krimwell....

And here is ms. maryam..the cute girl who belongs to Mr Firdaus and Madam Omra... :) Cute betul budak nih. Homme ko jgn perasan..she definitely does not look like u. hahahha



No comments:

Post a Comment