Sunday 11 March 2012

My new "Garden-in-d-Making"

I've been revamping the outdoor look off my serenity home into something more with "lookable" view..hahaha. Don't even know what the hell does that means. Anyway..initially we planted the carpet grass (some of you may call it carpet grass..hack i don't know the real/scientific name of it), but i think most of us know rumput carpet rite?! The thing is..it has to be maintained regularly i.e. somebody in the house need to be "rajin" enuff or have some little extra money to hire one grass cutter on a monthly basis. Apparently the charge when you asked 1 bangla to cut the grass yg "sekangkang kera" tu pon is not that cheap ok..so please bear in mind. So i decided to hire a landscape man to help out on the designing part. Went to plants nursery..mind you the plants there were mind blowing and ease to your heart and soul. However, since the land area for plantation at my house not so big, the uncle refused and asked me to just use my wild imagination to DIY. So i said ok, in that case just give me some ideas on what plants suitable/not suitable to be put under direct/indirect sunlight. So HELL....so many to choose from...i went coockoo for awhile. Hahahahhaha.

So i had chosen 4 types of plants with two of each and 4 types of pots with two of each. I was having so much fun doing this. Also...i had chosen some black and white slates for the pots to firmly sit on. In addition, bough some middle size white stones to cover the whole land area in between the slates. Will update the garden-in-d-making process in due course...and definitely the "before" and "after" pics. I need to have some record of this moments.

I'm not so sure about the market price of those plants. But for me...i think frankly it's not really cheap nor expensive. So consider so-so la hah...but seriously, my imagination runs wild and so does my cash...hahahah. Now i know, it's not that cheeap if you decided to upgrade the whole landscape area...ahah..not that cheap. But then ok..i take that as an investment because..yes..i want my yard to look pretty and to give me some peace of mind when things inside the house mess my head..hahaha...of course sometimes ada...hahahhah

Anyway, initially i thought i'm quite bionic to actually do everything myself. But came back from plant nursery, tried to pull out the grass...but unfortunately i dont have the tools. I was a bit frustrated because couldnt do everything myself..and asking my HB?? Are u kidding me?? Hmmm...a BIG SIGHHHH.... At the same time, i buat la jugak skit2 myself..but after that..i felt that the whole body was aching...SO meaning i really need a helper. So luckily when they came to send the ready flower pots, i asked them whether they can do the grass cleaning for me and they said yes!! Hahhaha...i was happy. The came the day after and clean all the grass out for me. Just that i need to pay them 50 bucks.










Still work in progress.








So here are my plants....can't wait to take photos tof he garden-in-d-making tu.

No comments:

Post a Comment