Tuesday 3 April 2012

March..ooohh....March...

Ok..have not been updating my journal for a while...i think...for quite sometimes. So many things happened for the past few weeks. Bad and good, good and bad...parts and parcels of our life. I've been tested by God so many times..uncounted..various occasions. Well i guess, when it comes towards your faithfullness and graciousness towards Allah, you will learn that each and everyone of us are treated equally...as human being...who are not "maksum"...we continue to do mistakes, in the search to find the truth and reasoning behind every actions. Me as a normal human being, my mission is not so much of being a perfect person, but to face comes what may in looking for "barakah" in my life. Nobody can do this for me except for myself.

So some of the goods that i can share here:

12.3.12: E-filling submitted to LHDN.
16.3.12: Finaly completed my root canal treament.
18.3.12: Hire 2 cleaners to finally cleaned up my entire cave..ahhahahaha...and after that..i feel so much at ease living in a clean cave.
19.3.12: Changed workstation due to excessive coldness in the old workstation. So now i get to sit next to the window pain which give me some warm and cozy environment to stay put with my work. :)
20.3.12: Purchase ipad2 online but not yet received.
22.3.12: Received my brand new ipad2 directly from China - with my desired engraving.  I should snap some photos of my ipad2 rite?! hehehehe





22.3.12: Receive bonus letter from my Boss...Yess...just the letter yeah.
23.3.12: Bonus in bank account...alhamdulilah..but the sad part was the deduction for EPF and Tax amount to nearly 1 month of the salary itself. Danggggg.....
23.3.12: Receive tax refund for tax paid in excess which was directly credited to my account.
26.3.12: Purchase Gucci Abbey Tote from Prettydeal.com at really2 good bargain. Yess...it's ORI!. I dont do replicas..tq. Hahahahha
27.3.12: Receive my GUCCI...safe and sound.. I LOIKKKEEE ITTT!!!!!




So yess..the gucci...although quite expensive i may say...is to reward my self and also as a birthday present which i could not get from anyone else in my life..heheheh...alhamdulilah. Ada jugak rezeki tuhan bagi untuk merasa pakai handbag mahal. But i guess i won't do this often..i mean buying expensive branded handbag although the fact tha i'm a bagaholic...probably once a year is reasonable enuff...hahhahaha nak jugak kan??!!

Notice that I've been buying alot of things online...my only reason is I dont really have time to go to shopping complexes to get whatever i desired. Furthermore, I'm not comfortable leaving my son alone with my husband just to went out shopping. Hehehehe...valid tak reason tu?

So if you can see...a lot of good things happened last month (March 12)....so it actually outweigh the bad things which rather not story in detail here.

But anyway, I took CIA xm, Part 2 last Friday (30th, March)...the result is i failed. I can list out all sorts of reasons for failing...but i rather not here. Just to realized the fact that i failed and have to repeat the paper in 6 months time.

And last Sunday (1st, April), was my 33th birthday. Had a lovely unofficial birthday lunch with Harraz, JJ and Sulong and her family at Pullman Putrajaya Lakeside the day before. The lunch was ok..not that great..but the atmosphere and the architecture building of the area really put my breath away. So i would like to share some snaps of the place...and huge credits to the architect for creating and building such a wonderful design for me to be amazed at.





















No comments:

Post a Comment