Monday 20 February 2012

Tooth..teeth...Ouuucchhhh!!!

Didn't get the chance to update my blog yesterday. Was so busy with work and going back, the journey was not that pleasant also. I set an appointment to do facial with Herbaline at 6.30 pm, but stuck at parking ramp for ages...then stuck at ever famous "Persimpangan Kewajipan" ber jam-jam...hadooiiii.... Then bumper to bumper crawl plak  kat Kesas that force me into using the emergency lane cos i was trying to catch my 6.30. Then suddenly i saw what had caused Kesas so damn jamned - a trailer had overturned in the middle lane...Arrrgghhh.....Stressnyer....
The Herbaline consultant called me and i had to tell her that if i couldnt make it by 7 then just cancel my appointment....SUDAHNYERRR...I DIDN'T MAKE IT lerr... What to do, God's decision override our plan...mesti ada hikmah kan...oklahh...tried to comfort myself.

So anyway....i went to see a dentist at Jalan Kg. Attap earlier this morning. Had been having tooth ache for the past 2 days. So told Dr. Vanitha what's my problem and she gave me two options:-


 Option 1: Root Canal; and

do crowning; or

Option 2: pull out the tooth...(of which will make the area a vacant lot (not a pleasant view/thought..))

But seems my tooth area is in pain due to infection, the doctor cannot perform either one of the above and had to prescribe me antibiotics..until next Wednesday with my decision for Option 1 or 2.

However, towards the end of the check-up, i ended up doing "teeth scaling"..hahahah

The charges for scaling is not that cheap ok?!! It cost me RM120 (plus consultancy and meds). Hadoii...tak pasal2 incurred cost for this plak. Niat asal nak cabut jer actually. Huhuhu...

So balik semalam habislah aku mengoogle segala mak nenek about scaling, root canal, crowning and pulling teeth. How now?? Nak kena sembahyang istikahrah ker...Arrggghhhh....

No comments:

Post a Comment